Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thanking, glitching, and more!

Hey guys! It's Housemom418 here, with a blog post! This is my first time doing a blog post, so if something sounds weird, that's why! Anyway, today we will be doing all sort of stuff. If it gets a little confusing, then uh, DEAL WITH IT. Just kidding! Anyway, lets get right into it! Oh WAIT! Before I start, I would like to thank some people, that have been so kind, and truly amazing! 😊

1. Graciepopstar91! She has been my friend for around a year now. I'd like to thank her, for letting me do a blog post!

2. Partyon25! She has been my friend for a little over a year now. She's always been there for me!

3. Sarahkey8! Thank you so much for making me laugh and smile, being a dear friend, never saying anything rude, and has always been there for truly anyone!

4. Ja983! She's always been at my parties! Other than 1 time, but that's totally fine! She was just busy! πŸ˜†She's so kind, and funny.

5. Binx1184! She is so kind, and amazing. We both love animals, which is amazing! She is fun to hang out with.

6. Karalee! Okay, yes, we don't know each other to well, but that doesn't mean anything! She is full of laughter, and lots of smiles! πŸ˜›

7. Rockywolfstar15! She is so kind, and has been my friend for around 2 or 3 years now.

If your name was not on here, don't be sad, you are amazing too! Now I need to get into this post, so lets jump into it!
So basically, I am going to be doing some gliches! Let's get right into it.

 Magenta seal


 Dainty on the roof


This is my favorite MP, that I've done. Even though, it's not really a MP in the game. #NonMemberProblems
Okay, so basically I will be making drawings for you guys!
 I will be closing this at July 18th 2018. You can only get 1 masterpiece per person. If you end up wanting one for your friend, you must show me who the person is. Just for some proof πŸ˜ƒ. Anyway, you have to give me 2 masterpiece tokens per art. 1 before the art, and 1 after the art. The reason behind this is because, I want more masterpiece tokens, and I also need a masterpiece token to make your art with! πŸ˜†Also, I will be starting your art either the day-of, or the day after. If you want art, you must jag me, or come to my den in Animal Jam. Also, you can comment. I'm on a lot of the day, other than times before 9:00 AM. (I am EST timing). Also, please jag me even if i'm not on! Once I get on, I will make sure to read your jag.
Credit to Crazcatlover, for inspiring me on doing this! All rights go to you :) Next up is drawing!Okay, that's basically it for the glitches. Of course, we have more things than just glitches, wouldn't that be boring? 😜
(You can pick any frame you want, more come out, so I am not going to tell you the frames).
Realistic or non-realistic.
Colored or not colored.
What is the art of?
Pixel or normal

And that's basically it! Just make sure to contact me on Animal Jam! My username is Housemom418, if you didn't see already. The minimum amount of when you will get your art, is in 2 days. The maximum amount of when you will get you art, is in 4 weeks. If your masterpiece did not approve, I will do the masterpiece again. If it does not approve again, you have to pick another drawing. There is going to be some rules, so lets get into it!

RULES:
Do not ask me for Pokemon masterpieces.
Do not ask me for any Halloween themed masterpieces such as,
Skulls,
Pumpkins,
Graves, 
Or anything creepy like that. 
Do not ask me for any masterpieces that include rude words. 
Do not ask me for masterpieces that spread hate to other people.
That's basically it for that!

Yep, that was random.




Anyway, that's basically it for the drawing stuff! I've also really wanted to show my dog, because
she's a cutie.πŸ˜†







Anyway, that's basically it!
Thank you so much Gracie for letting me post.
I absolutely loved it, and if you need a break time away from blogging, just tell me. 😏 Lol! Just kidding, but feel free to ask me anything if you need me. Here's the bible verse!
        
 1 John 1:9
    ''If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.'' (KJV)

Oh, and make sure to have a HAPPY day because you are a... BOLD BANANA! 

                                        Thank you so much Gracie for making this signature!


7 comments:

  1. YOU PUT ME IN A POST! XD Great job and your such a good friend!
    Partyon25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Housey (tell me if you want to change your nicname, and yes, I know it's spelled nickname but who cares XDDD) your post was so good! You (and your sis) are like born professionals. You fit right in the blogger fam.
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also have a cute doggo. I remember you saying you were gonna put him in your blog post. XD
      *Binx1184

      Delete
  3. Great post! Could I have a masterpiece? But I want it to be a surprise, so it can be anything you want! That art is great and cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you draw me a pumpkin? Just a normal pumpkin xD Cause I love pumpkins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, plain pumpkin, pumpkin plushies, I dont like jack o lanterns tho :/ Well, unless they have like
    a cat
    but not the one with faces

    -T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree that all these people are amazing! XD

    Could you draw me a flower? I love flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Housemom! This is Rainda. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91